FREESPEECH.FORUMOTION.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN???

4 posters

Go down

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN??? Empty Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN???

Post  7Steven Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:24 am

WTF? Are you kidding me? MORE re-runs? Weren't they just on vacation like a month ago? Bastards... Evil or Very Mad
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...
Registration date : 2007-10-23

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN??? Empty Re: Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN???

Post  fuft Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:27 am

7, what part of , "They fucked us dry and walked away" did you miss? They killed TDS then went on vayk for a week. Pussies.
fuft
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

Back to top Go down

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN??? Empty Re: Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN???

Post  ElJefeGrande Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:09 pm

Jon's lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ElJefeGrande
ElJefeGrande

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN??? Empty AAAAAAAAArrrggghhh... X(

Post  7Steven Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:50 pm

Mad
fuft wrote:7, what part of , "They fucked us dry and walked away" did you miss? They killed TDS then went on vayk for a week. Pussies.
Mad Dagnammit! Yeah, my ass is still a little sore from that.

IS it just laziness? Or is it that they go through some sort of planning stage like 10 times a year? I mean, I can understand when they were redoing the set. But it's almost a monthly thing with these douchebags.

Hey look! I got a tan... monkey
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  seranna Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 am

Nice place you got here ... good job sir...cheers but arent you sick of bitching about the holidays yet!!! Sleep every 6 weeks ish they take tome off and every time you are surprised...

I think I said last round that I have read an interview (i think it was with JOns old business partner) that they have 10 week off air a year 6 weeks holidays (which yes is a good deal, but really wouldnt you ? ) and 4 weeks working on stuff but not being on air.

thanks fo rthe link at the top babe - id do one for you if i knew how... I think your interface must be better than mine Crying or Very sad .

seranna

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Jon and Stephen are on fucking vacation AGAIN??? Empty HUH?

Post  7Steven Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:41 am

Seranna, I think your interface is better than mine! I've just been spending way too much time here... flower
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  seranna Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:00 am

yea - I am a bizzy bizzy girl... Ill get the hang eventually tho .thnx for the flower..

I notice you didnt defend your bitching tho:P Razz Razz afro

seranna

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum