FREESPEECH.FORUMOTION.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;)

4 posters

Go down

Which day should be reserved as Talk Like A Pirate Day?

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_lcap0%Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_lcap0%Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_lcap20%Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_lcap20%Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;)

Post  7Steven Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:49 am

pirat Aaarrrggghhh... Bein' that this herr's me own damn Messageboarrd, methinks a day shall be set aside wherre all on the Board shall be speakin' like the pirrate they rreally aaarrrggghhh... pirat

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...
Registration date : 2007-10-23

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Re: Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;)

Post  fuft Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:32 am

And the problem with every day is what?
fuft
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Re: Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;)

Post  ElJefeGrande Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:20 pm

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) 544142897_625e15a977
ElJefeGrande
ElJefeGrande

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:25 am

You know, I'd be more than happy to talk like a pirate any god damned day, but it's 2:23 in the am here and you haven't answered me in 4 days.

Fuck head.

Rubbing in the 34.00 close on EJ. Moron.

love you still, for realz. Very Happy
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty argh

Post  WaxedHacker Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:42 am

wanna talk like a pirate and have conversations with like minded mates, move to the bay area here. will post something from Gasparilla Day parade. pirate heaven.
personally, I don't buy any of the booty talk
have at it
and yer parrot too
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male
Number of posts : 83
Wherrr ya @? : Inner Space
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Aaaarrrrgggghhhh...

Post  7Steven Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:05 am

Ye scurvy DOG. How darrre ya?! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Why You En Garde Aaarrgh
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty DoubleDogDaaaaaare Ye

Post  WaxedHacker Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 pm

All Y'all,
yes fuft been real cuddly down here in sunny fla.

took lefty to Jose Gaspar event in Tampa.
No, not the Gaspar from baby Jesus' Nativity 7, don't have a parrot.

what does the g in little miss G stand for Master ?

will post some pics from the parade. no gratuituous chicks in short skirts tho. am becoming a less scurvy dog with help. aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

so far two weeks of new shows with no writers.
fuck 'em. i don't miss 'em
i'll give ya some of my residual DNA, how 'bout that
still waxed and still hackin
but, more gently. aaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Waxed, are getting whipped and liking it? Hmmm.

lol!

It's good to see you. maybe after the elections you guys will make regular visits again.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Beliefs are true

Post  WaxedHacker Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:53 am

i am currently only workin 4 days and lovin it
need more capitol foshonuff, but reluctant to use protestant work ethic
seein as i ain't protestant, had my own Pentecost tho

Teah believes she has a full plate, ergo
until she believes she has time
u won't even sniff her HW puppets
tho i may be wrong...it's happened 3 other times this hour

yes, my style of being a dick doesn't work too well with her highness
my wife, the love of my life

subject to change
maybe i should be a dem prez candidate, hmmmmmmmm
tomoro primary here. can't wait to hear stephen and jon on it
Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) 182194
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Hhhmmm...

Post  7Steven Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:32 am

Hey, Wax! Smile

Not real sure what to make of the little blurb about Teah you dropped. Hope things work out between the two of you.

The "G" in "LMG" stands for "Granola." Little Miss Granola. Smile She's not full-on hippie, but she's all into herbal supplements and all that shit. Moreso than she should be, I think. Supplements should be just that. When you find yourself taking two handfulls of pills and capsules each day, you gotta realize it ain't gonna be good... no matter HOW fucking natural that goddam snake oil is.

Anyhoo, she's a sweetie and we are thinking of officially moving into a place together. I've been with her for 4.5 months now. That's QUITE the rarity for me. Y'all know they hardly ever get past a month. 2 months is really rare. 4.5... well, that's SUPER rare! If she made more money, I'd be more comfortable. I never trust a woman when I'm paying for more than my share. That will never change...
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty pirate fotos

Post  WaxedHacker Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:58 pm

WaxedHacker wrote:wanna talk like a pirate and have conversations with like minded mates, move to the bay area here. will post something from Gasparilla Day parade. pirate heaven.
personally, I don't buy any of the booty talk
have at it
and yer parrot too

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Float1Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Float2Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Float3Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Float4Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Float5Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Floatrightpast
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:31 pm

There isn't a day that I don't miss the ocean.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty :P

Post  7Steven Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:25 am

Aaarrrggghhh, the ocean's for limeys. I'mma goddam land lubber. Ahoy, come aboard... me goddam island, that is. And me blasted parrot says the same!

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:17 am

Naw, I want a big fat boat, that's not too big and stable, I like to feel the waves.

Yo ho!Cap'n's OK
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  WaxedHacker Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:18 pm

fuft wrote:There isn't a day that I don't miss the ocean.

that of course is not the ocean
it is the gulf of mexico

ocean is on the other coast

should i sail cross to texas for some looty ?
is there anything worth looting left in houston ?
how are those new katrina residents working out ?
good neighbors ?
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty democratic caucus

Post  WaxedHacker Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:20 pm

7, are u caucusing today

hanging with your monied connections ?

watzhapppenin

ms granola gone nutty yet ?

was talkin bout you and me, nuthin bout other board brudda
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:19 pm

WaxedHacker wrote:
fuft wrote:There isn't a day that I don't miss the ocean.

that of course is not the ocean
it is the gulf of mexico

ocean is on the other coast

should i sail cross to texas for some looty ?
is there anything worth looting left in houston ?
how are those new katrina residents working out ?
good neighbors ?

The best thing about Houston is the seafood. I was SO dissappointed when we went to the Keys last year and they served us oysters from BOSTON! What??? They were chewy and bland. If you want a good TX beach you have to go south, at least down to Corpus. The Galveston beaches are dirty, grey, and full of sharks just off shore.

Since Katrina the crime rates in Houston and the DFW area (especially Arlington) have doubled, nearly tripled for gang-related crime. That was definitely a factor in convincing me to quit UTA, five people dead on or near campus from the beginning of the school year. Mostly stabbed and shot. I never heard what happened to that last kid, killed in his apartment on campus the weekend before I made up my mind. You know, they're building the new stadium for the Cowboys just a few miles away from campus. If you're high enough in a building you can see it very well from the school. They decided to wipe out a poor neighboorhood in order to construct the moster beast and now the homeless problem is out of control. People are easily concealed on campus. They even took the comfy couches out of the library 'cos people were literally living in there. There are police towers in the main parking lots and the whole place just gives me the creeps. I honestly don't know which of the two situations is to blame more.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Nope...

Post  7Steven Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:32 pm

No caucasianing, I mean cock-a-sing, I mean caucusing for me. Obama has Hawaii locked up. I'm not going to waste my time on that. I was gardening when you asked me that question, Waxyboy. Cap'n's OK

Flufters, Texas sounds like a really fucked up place to live. Yuck. Aaarrgh
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Yeah, you can't win for losing here. If you move away from crime, you're so far out in the country that Dairy Queen and Wataburger is all you can get to eat. Midlothian has two Wataburgers, but not even a Chili's. You have to go to Waxahachie for that.

I just love it when they scrape out the dair barn and put all that shit onto the fields. When the wind blows from the West, our air becomes so fresh and fragrant! Just like fresh cow shit. Could b e worse, I guess. Could be pigs. Thpthp
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty :D

Post  7Steven Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Heheheheheh! Midlothian should have you write their "Move Here" brochures! Aaarrgh

Sounds like my kinda place! Not! Peace
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Did I tell you we finally got alcahol sales here? In January beer and wine went on sale at the gas stations and grocery stores. You would not survive in this burg dear. It would flatten you dead of boredome.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty :)

Post  7Steven Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:25 am

Lol, I live for cooking/grilling and gardening now. Heheheheheh... I don't even need to leave the house anymore to be entertained. Well, then again, we still go out a lot... Smile
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Wow, I have got to meet this domestic goddess. A wermun who can tame you????? Oh yeah. I gotta meet her!
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Heheheheheh...

Post  7Steven Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:44 am

Lol, yeah, she's pretty sweet. I don't know about "tamed" though... The past couple days, she's been kinda cranky. Fuck, just today she got all bent about me watering the tomato plant's leaves. It made her fucking cry! Can you believe that shit??? Because they are getting mildew or mold or some shit on the leaves, so she doesn't want that crap to persist. I misted the leaves in BRIGHT fucking Hawaiian sun at 10:00 am, FFS! Like there's even a 0.0000001% chance that mist won't evaporate COMPLETELY by this evening...

Bitches, whatcha gonna do

She's still a sweetie though. She just needs a little straightening out...
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:56 am

You know what? You may want to look into HORMONES! And when you've done that, take a peek into DEALING WITH THEM!

Don't you dare fuck up a good thing because what's important to her isn't important to you. Learn WHY it's important to her, then maybe it will become important to you too.

Tomatoes are very delicate plants that are terribly susceptible to disease. She knows that, you don't. Give the girl the benefit of the doubt and learn something, you dork!

Thpthp
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty YOU dork! :P

Post  7Steven Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:44 am

Pppfffttt... Thpthp Whatev...

How the FUCK are tomatoes gonna get mold or mildew or whatfuckingever from water that will have COMPLETELY evaporated LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG before it could create ANY problems??? She gets wiggy about shit like this without thinking about it first.

And yeah, hormones. Fuck if I care. YOUR hormones are YOUR problem! Do NOT make them mine! I'll drop your ass FAST over that kinda shit. Don't think it's okay to shit on my day because you can't control your own body's pharmacology. (Speaking of women in general.) I control mine... Women that can't control their hormones have weak minds. A mind that justifies "I'm grouchy so I'll just shit on everything/everybody" instead of "I'm grouchy so I should change that" is lazy or simply doesn't know any better. Either way, that's HER fault and NOT my fault or problem. Aaarrgh
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:55 pm

Wow. Really? It's all just a matter of being too lazy to control youself. Hm. Grim Reaper

Fungus, mold and mildew don't even need extra water standing on a leaf, to form. Especially Blackspot. It just happens, but it will take all the extra moistrue you want to give it. I've grown tomatoes in this here desert heat and they are so susceptable to insects and disease, much more so than grapes, and you know you're humidity is much higher than mine. Then there are the leaf miners, spider mites and boring worms to worry about. She must love fresh tomatoes very much to yell at you about it.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty HA!

Post  7Steven Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:10 am

Lol, see? And yeah, you're right. The problem is simply too much water. I didn't know that and neither did she. BUT, the problem was NOT water ON THE LEAVES! She didn't care that the tomato bed was SOAKED, just that there was water on the leaves. That was my point! That the leaves didn't matter. So Thpthp

Anyhoo, now that we (really ME, as I do all the maintenance...) don't overwater anymore, they are surprisingly vibrant. No problems to speak of. Surely, the vermicast from her worms is to credit for no bug, or any other, problems to speak of. So, you know what? I'll water those goddam LEAVES all I want! Muhahahahaha. Cap'n's OK

And anyhoo, it's not her love of tomatoes, it was her lack of control of her hormones. Aaarrgh
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:28 pm

Why You! I hope she smacks you a good one. "Here's to your hormone theory, muther fucker!"
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty :D

Post  7Steven Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Heheheheheh. Cap'n's OK And here's to your hormones. How come there's no "kiss" emoticon??? Well, here's your kiss anyhoo... Woo Hoo
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:41 am

Forever the silly one.

Alex had a hormone attack this morning, yelled at me for waking her up, slammed MY door and wouldn't apologize when I proved her clock was 6 minutes slow and that she was going to be late if I didn't. Yeaah, they're real, those hormones. Not excuses. She would never do that without them.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty LOL!

Post  7Steven Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:14 am

Pppfffttt... Hahahahahahaha... First of all, the fact that you let your TEENAGER do that TO YOU says a lot. If MY teenager did that to me, I'd profusely apologize and grovel and walk her out of my room and as she turned around, I'd spank her ass SO hard, she'd be walking funny for days. Hopefully the force wouldn't have sent her flying and injured her knees on the way down... But honestly, I can't imagine

Again, that ain't hormones. That's lack of respect for her parents. Boiled down further, lack of discipline.

You can keep trying to justify your outbursts or whatever by blaming hormones. And I'm not saying that hormones don't TRULY make mood differences. I KNOW they do. But that does NOT make it okay to just lose your mind. You think WOMEN have hormonal issues??? MEN are the ones with testosterone! WE "should" be the ones with the outbursts, etc. Imagine what professional bodybuilders would be like without restraint! And granted, they aren't immune to being moody/angry. But not all of them are. And even the worst CERTAINLY aren't like that all the time. Fact is, most pro bodybuilders maintain pretty even moods... despite their truly unbelievably high level of testosterone; many times (realistically 10-20 times) the level of an average man and easily double that again of women's testosterone levels.

Everybody has moods. NOT everybody controls them. Again, honey, it's all in a person's HEAD... not blood. Cap'n's OK
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:19 am

Oh? how many professional body builders have you known? One guy I knew lived in my apt complex habitually threw things threw walls until he was asked to leave. He was scaring the neighbors. The Power Team used to work out at the gym i went to a few years ago and they were always on the rag about something, their women too.

The thing with Alex is that she never does anything like that and was all better that afternoon. now it's like it never happened, no beating necessary. You gotta learn to chose your fights,...Thpthp
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Yeah yeah...

Post  7Steven Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:20 pm

I've personally known 2 pro bodybuilders and MANY competitive amateur bodybuilders and powerlifters. I've never experienced a freak-out of the magnitude you describe. However, I did hear about an incident with one of the pros where he got really angry over something seemingly small. I practically used to live at the gym. I would train for 3 hours a day 5 days a week. And, I was a personal trainer so I spent even more time at the gym. I dunno, maybe you damn Texans are just crazy. HEY! Yeah! That makes ALL the sense! Cool Heheheheheh.

I still would have spanked Alex's ass into next week. Woo Hoo
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:50 pm

She's all hugs and kisses now.

I meant to say congrats on you and LMG on the other thread, but forgot. So congrats.

Six years ago I was in the gym 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, weighed 125 lbs and had an outrageous body. Not today, hell no. Since they started selling beer in Midlothian I 've gotten fat. It's too easy to get it now and I gained 15 lbs from Jan to mid-March. I'm losing it slowly, more slowly than usual, thanks to age. Shit, it's getting scary hard to drop a few pounds anymore.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty YEPPERS!

Post  7Steven Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Lol! Tell me about it! Since I met LMG I've gained 15 pounds. Even worse, so has SHE! And that's a BIG percentage gain for her. She went from 84 pounds to 98. But you can't really see it. Just a little pooch, that's it. Like she's 2 or 3 months pregnant. She still has a great body. I'd like to see her back at 90. That's where she's hottest. Peace

It was strange how my weight came on. A couple months into our relationship, I just hit a spurt and put on 10 pounds in a week and then the other 5 creeped on. Then I've just been maintaining it for 2 or 3 months. At least I can tell that I've gained some muscle so if I dropped those 15 pounds now, I'd be pretty buff! Woo Hoo

Oh, and thanks for the congrats. Smile

And I STILL would have spanked that little huggie, kissie ass into next week! Cool
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Like she's two or three months preganant? And you're worried about jinxing yourself with EJ?

Mind your thinking there friend,.....
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Lol!

Post  7Steven Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Heheheheheh, yeah, but we don't have to worry about no stinkin' rug rats headin' our way! En Garde
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Uless one of you is strile, all forms of birth control or only 99% effective.

It happens.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Pppfffttt...

Post  7Steven Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:59 am

Whatever. Abortion is 100% effective! Woo Hoo
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 am

Are you really ok with abortion? I always thought I was until I actually gave birth. See PM.
fuft
fuft

Female

Back to top Go down

Argh, Mateys... Talk Like A Pirate Day, Argh... ;) Empty Pppfffttt... YEAH! :P

Post  7Steven Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am

Darling, I am 100% (I'd say "1,000,000%" but only stupid tight ends say that kinda shit...) okay with abortion. For whatever reason a female chooses to have one. Shit, ALL women should have to have them for the next 20 years! Woo Hoo
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum