FREESPEECH.FORUMOTION.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Absinthe on the combeack trail..."

2 posters

Go down

"Absinthe on the combeack trail..." Empty "Absinthe on the combeack trail..."

Post  7Steven Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:46 am

Colbert said tonight that absinthe is on the comeback trail. WELL, I'm sure you all remember my blathering almost endlessly about this about half a year ago.

YES, that shit is GREAT! Like Jagermeister but "more Jager" than Jager...

Real absinthe has to be purchased abroad and shipped to the States. That IS legal. However, it is not legal for sale INSIDE the USA. My experience with the claimed most powerful absinthe in the world was pretty lame. And being that the bottle was almost $200, it was a massive wasted of money.

I recommend buying the perfectly legal for sale inside the USA "petite absinthes," also known as pastis. There is abrand name petite absinthe called "Pastis" so maybe ya should be specific... These are the same thing as "real" absinthes except for one thing. Petite absinthe has no greater wormwood, therefore no thujone (the mythical hallucinogen).

"Absente" is a 110 proof petite absinthe that is a great alcoholic treat. It even comes with its own absinthe spoon, used to hold an absinthe-soaked sugar cube as it burns and dissolves into the glass holding the mixture of Absente and water or Absente and soda.

Pernod is a little more than half the price of Absente and is only 80 proof. You don't get the absinthe spoon but it doesn't matter as it's only 80 proof and can BARELY burn a soaked cube at all before the flame dies.

Enjoy your green fairies... I do regularly... AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Twisted Evil pirat
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...
Registration date : 2007-10-23

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

"Absinthe on the combeack trail..." Empty Re: "Absinthe on the combeack trail..."

Post  fuft Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:51 pm

As I was watching that bit I thought of you and just kinda knew there would magically appear a thread about it.
Very Happy
fuft
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

Back to top Go down

"Absinthe on the combeack trail..." Empty But of course! :D

Post  7Steven Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:57 am

Heheheheh. Smile Well, absinthe is good shit. Smile
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

"Absinthe on the combeack trail..." Empty Re: "Absinthe on the combeack trail..."

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down