FREESPEECH.FORUMOTION.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noose hung on tupacs statue

4 posters

Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty Noose hung on tupacs statue

Post  rollroll107 Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:56 pm

More news from Atlanta, Somebody hung a noose around the neck of tupacs statue at his perfoming arts center in Stone Mountain ( right down the street from my mothers home) This one really hit home. This is the latest in a rash of noose hangings all across this country. Also i saw the talking bobble heads on cnn, making distinctions between people displaced from the Cali fires as different than those displaced from katrina, they arent calling them refugees , because that was differnt this is fire and that was water. please friends you guys know my heart, support the blackout on nov 2nd, i would do it for you.

rollroll107

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Back to top Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty This is getting ridiculous!

Post  7Steven Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:19 pm

A noose on Tupac??? I can't fucking believe it! What the fuck is wrong with these goddam rednecks? Or maybe it's just kids acting out. I know fluffers, excuse me, fuft, doesn't think the symbolism of the noose is such a big deal (and she has a logical, albeit crappy Wink argument), but I think it's horrible! Threatening. Literally racial terrorism. And for what? Really, for WHAT?

So, let me get this straight, is CNN suggesting that San Diego evacuees are "better" than Katrina victims/evacuees? I mean, that would make sense to me as CNN is simply FoxLite with occasional legitimacy.

I just CAN'T wait for a truly non-republican President (Hillary doesn't fit this description) to emerge with a truly non-republican House and Senate. What a goddam mess they have to clean up. Again... pale
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty Re: Noose hung on tupacs statue

Post  fuft Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:35 am

I was misunderstood. I know what the noose represents and all that, my point was that we keep perpetuating the hate message by teaching and reinforcing that representation. Ultimately, it is just a knot.

Very Happy
fuft
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

Back to top Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty Ppfftt...

Post  7Steven Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:37 am

fuft wrote:I was misunderstood. I know what the noose represents and all that, my point was that we keep perpetuating the hate message by teaching and reinforcing that representation. Ultimately, it is just a knot.

Very Happy
Yeah yeah, blah blah blah... pirat
7Steven
7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...

https://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty in the newse

Post  WaxedHacker Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:55 am

there is no winner in this at all
just another head shaker before prayer

don't wanna ask how many times tupac talked/threatened murder, terror in his message. boomerang his next album from the grave ?
is biggie behind it ?

like fuft said I choose to give this event no power
I laugh at the need to think/act hatefully and love you to death
Noose hung on tupacs statue Jewel-1
WaxedHacker
WaxedHacker

Male
Number of posts : 83
Wherrr ya @? : Inner Space
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Back to top Go down

Noose hung on tupacs statue Empty Re: Noose hung on tupacs statue