University Of Hawaii WAC champions! :P

Go down

What do YOU rank the UH Warrior football squad?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

University Of Hawaii WAC champions! :P

Post  7Steven on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:27 am

Well, I didn't have faith in them. Nope. I said Hawaii would lose to Boise State despite being ranked higher AND at home. WaxedBastard (we all know he's UNwaxed... heheheheh. Razz ) will love that my prediction of Boise winning by 10 was WAY fucking off! Not only did Hawaii win, but they covered by 9 points. Thus cementing their claim to the WAC championship.

Yes, this is THE best football team that Hawaii has EVER had!

After beating the respected Boise State Broncos, Hawaii is in the running for a BCS Bowl game. HUH, WTF??? I can't believe I just typed that! Woo Hoo They actually have a shot at being in a BCS Bowl game! Right now I'm unable to find CURRENT (post-Boise) rankings for the BCS games. Hawaii was 15 going into the Boise game. They need to be 12 come BCS Bowl time. Hawaii still has Washington left on their card. At least it's in Hawaii. I had previously called for Hawaii to lose both to Boise and unranked Washington. Well, after Hawaii's convincing win vs. Boise, I am calling for an easy Hawaii win over the Washington Chihuahuas. The Warriors have FINALLY won me over and I FINALLY respect them and give them their due.

Hats off to the University Of Hawaii Warrior football squad! They've come a LONG way in a pretty short time... Thanks June Jones! Thanks

Woo Hoo

7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...
Registration date : 2007-10-23

View user profile http://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: University Of Hawaii WAC champions! :P

Post  fuft on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:04 pm

You know, for the number of Samoans at that university you'd think they would put together a team that could kick everbody's ass with a flick of their finger.
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Warriors WAC Champs

Post  WaxedHacker on Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:09 pm

yes, 7. u were wrong again. and i enjoy that IMMENSELY.
however, let's give the boys and coach the credit due them

don't think they'll earn the respect this year

need to see 'em do a HAKA before a game

go rainbows Woo Hoo
WaxedHacker

Male
Number of posts : 83
Wherrr ya @? : Inner Space
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Samoans???

Post  7Steven on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:04 am

Sheeit... The Warriors have half the blacks in the state of Hawaii on their team. The other half of the black population is in the military! afro lol! Heheheheh, THAT'S why they're so good. It's the corn rows, baby! All the good talent is imported. Just like any other good college team. We totally owe that importation to June Jones. Thanks, June. Smile

And, Wax, you make it sound like I am wrong as often as Teah fakes orgasms! Pretty unlikely unless you guys only have sex once a month! En Garde Muhahahahaha! Twisted Evil

About the Warriors not earning their respect this year. Well, this is the only shot for awhile for them to get any. Brennan is off to the pros next year. Without him, UH wouldn't even be in the top 40. Maybe not even the top 60. Shit, and that haka's gotta get lost. Seeing that shit in person is pretty silly. They only do it to get the sympathy of and mention on ESPN. Mainlanders love that crap. You see a lot of giggling at Aloha Stadium when they do it. The best thing about UH games at Aloha Stadium are the UH dancers! They beat the chearleaders to PULP! Wink And they are surely a top TEN squad... Wink

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  babywhiz on Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:15 am

I sowwie they losing Crying or Very sad

babywhiz

Number of posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THEY WON! :D

Post  7Steven on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:35 pm

Well, Whiz, they pulled it out of their butts! But a win is a win... happydance

So now Hawaii (BCS-ranked #10) gets to celebrate its finest football team ever, an undefeated season (first time ever for UH and the only school in the country to go undefeated this year) and a trip to the Sugar Bowl vs. BCS-ranked #5 Georgia Bulldogs.

Although the Warriors did win me over and earn my respect, I really fear them getting torn apart by Georgia. UH has only played one ranked team this year against #19 Boise State. They did handle that game well and manage a solid victory. However, they BARELY got past Washington this past Saturday. Don't get me wrong, Washington is no slouch. But they were not ranked, nor should they have been. AND, they had to travel to Hawaii. Hawaii has perhaps the greatest home field advantage in all of college football as the trip here is always a long one, always requires time zone change, and there are LOTS of distractions here! It's uncanny how the perennially bad UH Warriors upset or almost upset good teams. Several years back UH came DAMN near beating Notre Dame when Notre Dame was ranked in the top 10 and Hawaii was probably a BOTTOM 20 team.

Anyhoo, I'm stoked for the team and wish them big luck and success in the Sugar Bowl. Cool

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  babywhiz on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:14 am

I about died when I saw that!!!!

They were down 28-7 when I went to bed......and they pulled it out!

wow!

Good Luck againt GA!

Grim Reaper

babywhiz

Number of posts : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7Steven on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:26 am

Yep, UH scored 28 unanswered points for the come-from-behind game steal. It wasn't pretty, but a "W" is a "W." Smile I heard the officiating was pretty terrible in that game. I only saw the last quarter.

Thanks for the good luck wish. Smile UH will NEED it to get past Georgia!

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down