IS THAT YOU STEVE?...

Go down

IS THAT YOU STEVE?...

Post  Monty on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:46 pm

...standing in front of the Calgary logo? I mean your "avatar" ?

Monty

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IS THAT YOU STEVE?...

Post  Monty on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:04 am

...btw, did you know that you made a big, REVEALING mistake with anisete46, when you sent her an e-mail adressing her as "Seranna, my favorite babe" ? I mean really, you must admit, that was pretty classy of you, no? Aim for Australia and hit France? What happened, too much buffalo wings, cheese nachos and beer at the Sports Joint with your buddies that night? Did the giant screens and butt-cheeks bimbos screw with your senses, and then you came home empty and fell back on the "internetties"?

Monty

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heheheheheh...

Post  7Steven on Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:37 am

Hammer
Heheheh. My avatar is not about Calgary at all. Razz I don't follow homo sports... Wink Muhahahahahaha... That's Brian Griese in front of the Chicago Bears logo.

And Seranna is my favorite babe! And so is 46. Very Happy And so are all my other favorite babes. Each and every one of my babes are my favorite, silly. Very Happy

7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...

View user profile http://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:07 pm

happydance Yea, there's the familiar 7 I remember and miss from TDSMB!!!! May I suggest you try and keep track, though? A little black book in your shirt pocket maybe, or different color strings tied to the finger you use for clicking on the mouse?...Laughing

Monty

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  seranna on Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:52 am

funny I dont recall getting an e-mail to your "favourite babe"...Hold up! prolly lucky for you...Grim Reaper

come and play at the pub boys....

seranna

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jags on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:01 am

7Steven wrote:Hammer
Heheheh. My avatar is not about Calgary at all. Razz I don't follow homo sports... Wink Muhahahahahaha... That's Brian Griese in front of the Chicago Bears logo.

And Seranna is my favorite babe! And so is 46. Very Happy And so are all my other favorite babes. Each and every one of my babes are my favorite, silly. Very Happy
No Homo sports, just a game where every play starts with some guy sticking his hands between another guys legs.
If they weren't wearing helmets, they would have to wear masks.
Love those shoulder pads.
Just kiddin'
Hey 9 games in and Miami are still perfect. Griese snr. must be glad he has a new team to cheer for.

jags

Male
Number of posts : 3
Wherrr ya @? : ontario.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:21 am

Homo sport... I'd like to see one of your tights wearing "boys" doing one of his little moon dance on a 1" thick sheet of ice with 5 toothless 6'6" guys on razor blades coming at him at 30 miles an hour with sticks in their hands. BOINK!!!

Monty

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:35 pm

Men coming at men with their sticks in their hands? Definitely gay.flower
ElJefeGrande

Number of posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:25 pm

Alright, smartass, forget the sticks. Say they throw down the sticks, no more sticks. And the gloves, and the helmets... THEN you better go zeet-zeet-zeet in your little cleated shoes, Bobo...

Wwwaaambulance

Monty

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:02 pm

So stripping men charging me. Monty how could this possibly get any gayer? Huh?
ElJefeGrande

Number of posts : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol...

Post  7Steven on Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:27 am

Allz I gotta say about NFL dudes vs. hockey dudes is T.O. Or Kearse. Or Vick. Or Sapp. Or, or, or... Excuse the upcoming slur, but there's some CRAZY hard bangin' niggaz in the NFL!!! They'd kick the shit out o' those toothless trailer park honkies before they skull-fucked 'em. But anyhoo, sports are all about sportsmanship and camaraderie and having a good time. That's all that matters. Very Happy

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Monty on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:04 am

Pffff, right. You believe what you want to believe, Homo-lulu. Let's watch those "brothers" on the ice. Oh right, there aren't any. Wonder why?...

Monty

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:55 pm

Um, there are in my town. Up and coming future pros. It looks a little weird, granted, but there are black kids on the local hockey teams that we see when my daughter goes to speed skating practice. (something she hasn't done since school started, volleyball and basketball have gotten in the way.)
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Slapshot!

Post  7Steven on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:57 am

Well, I used to play roller hockey about 17 years ago... DAMN, I'm old! Back then, I couldn't name a single black hockey player. Since then, I haven't really paid attention to hockey. Kinda lost the glamour since I wasn't involved personally anymore. Sad

But, not long ago, I saw black dudes on the ice. NHL ice! Kinda hard to miss THAT! Wink Lo and behold! They're fucking GOOD! Watch out, Great North, might not be long before hockey becomes a "Southern" sport...

Hell, black athletes are also getting into swimming! Nobody saw THAT coming either. And you'll never believe it... but yeah... they are really good at that too!

Someday people will realize that blacks generally are superior athletes. And it's because of selective breeding. The funny thing is that that realization probably won't happen until there are ONLY blacks in professional athletics! LOL! Wink

http://www.factmonster.com/spot/bhmhockey1.html

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:00 pm

Selective breeding. Are you serious?

It's evolution. Black people are superior atheletes all over the world, not just in North America.

And terribly yummy to see naked. Male and female.

Razz
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeah, well...

Post  7Steven on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:20 pm

In America, slaves WERE bred for power. I dunno, perhaps I'm mistaken, but I don't really see powerful blacks that don't have roots to slavery. The "Big Black Guy Phenomenon" is a pretty slavery-related thing. I see distance runners from Kenya, etc. So yeah, I'll give you the speed and endurance part as just generally being part of black genetics.

And sorry, I have not seen a black woman hotter than Angelina Jolie. Wink Well, NO woman... Damn, that crazy chica just DOES it for me! Woo Hoo

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:38 am

Clearly you've never seen that fat-lipped, pug-nosed skeleton with no make-up. She's unremarkable at best, without her Maybelleine.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pppfffttt...

Post  7Steven on Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:01 am

She always looked WONDERFUL when she woke up next to me! Thpthp

The words of a jealous woman... Aaarrgh

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:02 am

The words of a realist.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hahahahaha...

Post  7Steven on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:31 am

Arrrgh, if ye be castin' sticks n' stones, maybe ye could be hurtin' me. Nah, prrrobably not! But alas, yer worrrds, they not be a hurtin' me in the least, lassie... Aaarrgh

Yer twisted view of rrreality cahn't be changing the trrrue rrreality that me SWEET, dearrr Angelina is indeed a trrrue GODDESS!!!

Go see Beowulf in 3D! It's prrroven therrre... Aaahhhh... Woo Hoo

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:51 pm

Meh, I don't like theaters. Too loud, sticky and expensive.

You know, I keep waiting for you to call me out about saying I'd never own an American car. I guess you didn't see that, and now I don't remember where I said it.

Not Lookin *you can't see me hiding behind my hands*
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Huh?

Post  7Steven on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:47 pm

What are you talking about? You own a Jeep. And you love that atrocity known as the PT Loser convertible. You lllloooovvvveeee American cars.

But, I'm guessing by you talking about it, you must have gotten another American car. So, what'd ya git? Smile

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 am

No, no new car and I don't love the PT Cruiser, only suggested the convertable would have value to someone someday because it was only made for one year.

My Jeep is a true American, one of the last off the American Motors assembly line, before Chrystler bought the company and started screwing everything up. My Jeep is 100% Mopar! Woo hoo.

Woo Hoo
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Coinkidink...

Post  7Steven on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:53 pm

One of LMG's friends used to work the line at Chrysler. He "put that same damn door on all day, day after day." I hear that now that Mercedes (Daimler-Benz) has bailed on Chrysler, they are in deep shit and face bankruptcy. CNBC had mentioned that they have something like 32 models!!! Um, yeah, no shit they had better trim that number down! They DO have some very promising models and should stick to them and dump ALL that are anything less than real successes. My Jeep is a piece of shit. Fuck Chrysler.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Ha, ha. I got the last good one!!!
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unbelievable...

Post  7Steven on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah, it is simply literally unbelievable to me that you have over 100k miles on your Jeep! I honestly don't see mine making it past 50k. Even 30k is questionable.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I sowwy. It's Chrystler's fault. Maybe you could pick up a surplus Jeep from American Motors and refurb it. ??
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nuh uh...

Post  7Steven on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:35 am

Lol! There is NO way! I spent so much time and money getting that Jeep to be what I want it to be. And I'm VERY partial to the later Jeeps having 4-wheel coil springs. It's simply impossible for leaf springs to match the articulation possible with coils. It's just that there is problem after problem now. It's a piece of shit mechanically, but it's fucking bad-ass off road... as long as it doesn't fail me...

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah, yeah, the CD's have to play. Whatever dude. I don't even have a radio in mine.

Pussy.

*ducking*
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Good!

Post  7Steven on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:47 am

The closer that Jeep is to NO frills, the less can go wrong with it.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 am

Hey guess what!!! Colbert on CC shut down. DrWang showed up at Seranna's. Sure you don't want to skulk back? Everyone wants you back, as long as you can leave 9/11 alone. Mostly because we've all seen it, not because anyone wants to tear you down for knowing it was an inside job.

I'm just saying that if you can let that issue go, a lot of people would like to see your, um, cyber face.

Cap'n's OK
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol...

Post  7Steven on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:29 am

Pppfffttt...

I didn't bring up 9/11. Nope, wasn't me. Jefe or Jags or Monty started a spoof Thread about it. Probably just to fuck with me, and I acknowledged it. Check out the Thread from the beginning. Then I outlined about 8 or 10 major issues that have not been addressed JUST to lay the issue to rest. Then I got jumped practically Colboard-style. Again, I was on the defense pretty much the whole time.

Fuck that! No offense, doll, I'm not mad at you one iota, but tell THEM to drop 9/11. And by the way, you KNOW I don't placate. Not gonna start now.

But all that aside, I have no desire to go back. Frankly, I don't like the guys there. I've pretty much had my fill of them. And the whole Board in general is simply just WAY too fucking conservative. I am HONESTLY wondering how the fuck anybody over there actually enjoys TDS. It feels very soccer mom there and I have no interest in that. It's Seranna's gig and without me there, things are how she wants them. I'm not the kinda guy that goes to a Board for the simple sake of being the outsider that gets fucked with.

Besides, this garden is really taking up all my time. I am over a grand and MANY hours into it, with a lot more to go. Oh, and cooking too. LMG's a great cook and we have lots of fun in the kitchen. More time gone... OK

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:22 pm

More time gone or more time qualitized and redirected?

((((hug))))
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well...

Post  7Steven on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:25 pm

Well, I do miss you guys too, you know. Some of you, that is. Heheheheh.

By the way, how's that SIRI doing? WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Heheheh, just had to get that one in. Peace

I got back into EJ a couple days ago @ 10.65 and my call orders started to hit this morning as they got triggered. I'm hoping to see EJ @ 15 within a couple weeks. That will make my options positions very happy. and it's hard to not like almost 50% on the stock position. Lol, then again, we could see EJ @ 5 in the next week! That would be very bad. Sad Can you believe EJ's fall from grace??? DAMN! I didn't see THAT coming! As low as 10.05??? Fuck!!! I must be missing something, cuz I still like the company's fundamentals. Oh well, we'll see how this gamble turns out...

Looks like China's decline is FINALLY upon us. I still LOVE China long-term. Just gotta let the valuation come back down to Earth... What's your take on Mindray Medical (MR)? It seems to be one of the "China Dolls?" How about China Mobile (CHL)?

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

:O

Post  7Steven on Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

LOL!!! RIGHT after I jabbed you about SIRI, I got an alert that the DOJ finally approved the SIRI/XM merger. Good luck on the FCC's approval as they are totally owned by the Clear Channel. Won't be easy to get them to give away ANY of CCU's market share! Seems inevitable though...

You'll be happy to know that SIRI closed @ $3.15, up 8.62% today. And Jim Cramer called for it to be a $5.00 stock upon FCC approval. I put in an options buy to open order for +QXODG (SIRI Apr 3 calls) @ $0.30. Current ask is 0.35, but I'm being greedy, trying to wring out every goddam %! Hopefully it will execute at tomorrow's open or earlier. I have a strong feeling that I'll have to raise my buy price as even the 0.35 is worth it. Still, that extra nickel is 14.28%, so I'm going for it! Woo Hoo

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:43 am

Cap'n's OK
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  7Steven on Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Aaarrgh You believe that SIRI went DOWN today??? Even after Cramer called $5! Ssshhheeeiiittt... I hardly have any money in the market right now and I'm STILL getting my ass handed to me. Fuck! Even EJ went down today... Razzafrazza...

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:15 am

It's all those evil day trading profit hogs. There are some rumors circulating about federal controls on wal street. i would love to see some kind of limit on day trading.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heheheheh...

Post  7Steven on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Yeah, those fucking daytraders... Peace

Since I opened my EJ position 9 days ago, it's up 30.14%. My 5-day-old EJ call options are even more impressive. EJDV calls are up 160%. EJDC calls are up 162.5%. EJDW calls are up 180%.

But... my damn SIRI calls are down 53.27%. FUCKING SIRI! I warned you about them ALL this time... and then what do I do? I am getting what I deserve...
Fucking daytraders... afro

By the way, yesterday marked my 6 monthiversary with LMG! happydance Can you believe it??? That's an eternity for me. But a pretty blissful eternity. Cap'n's OK she's a sweetie...

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:46 pm

I wish I had some cash laying around to put into the markets right now, but I don't. Oh well, yet another loss for me.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sheeeeeiiiiiiiittttttt...

Post  7Steven on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:06 pm

THAT's the funniest thing! You DO have money to put in the market! But you REFUSE to! Dump that fucking SIRI and get something with SOME potential! Well, I haven't dumped my SIRI calls yet. Hypocrite that I am. I am hoping for some sort of FCC approval announcement bullshit to spike it. Then I'll dump it like I do my girlfriends! HA! Just kidding, doll. Peace But I am gonna sell that piece of shit as soon as that announcement comes. Well, maybe a day or two after. Possibly. Obviously, it depends on it's movement. It WON'T be long after the announcement, that's for SURE. Cuz don't forget, ALL of SIRI's profit is going straight into Howard Stern's bank account! And until that changes, they AND XM are f-u-c-k-e-d! I just expect my calls to go to zero. Fuck 'em. I put as many dollars in that as in one of my EJ calls. And THEY have all tripled to more than quadrupled. At least EJ broke that $15 I was hoping for. Looks like a decline's ahead now. Lol, especially since I just bragged about the gains. But I'm not getting out yet. I'm gonna ride this sucka out a bit more. Hoping for $20. If I get 20, I'll have to seriously consider at least selling the options. That would be wicked awesome as I got my 17.50 calls for 10 cents! But, that was a gamble and I only got 10 contracts. Tried to get 20 contracts, but only 10 hit and then the price jumped to 20 cents (from 15, where I lucked out at 10). So even with that kind of outrageous percentage, I wouldn't be making much. Still, I'LL TAKE IT! Heheheh. Now I've just jinxed myself to $11. HA! Aaarrgh

And as far as the market goes, I don't have much faith in it. Don't feel too bad you're not playing it. I firmly believe that this is still a bear market. Will be for some time. I only got in because EJ hit $10.05 (???????). That's a BIG WTF! My gut just calls EJ a $30 stock. Probably more. So when I realized I could get it at 10.65, sheeitttttt... Darlin', you're an investor. This isn't your market. I'm a trader. This is the volatility I NEED to survive. Lol, YTD even bonds have outperformed this market. Maybe ya oughtta get out of stocks altogether.

How's gold/silver's fall from grace? Wow. Where do you think it'll bottom? Where do you think it'll plateau after that? I'm thinking about a 600-650 bottom and a 700-750 plateau. I don't have a WHOLE lot of conviction in that, but that's the best I got. OK

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:06 pm

My gut says that by June this past few months will be behind us, commodities will return to reason, the $ will go back to where it was last fall before all this bullshit started and Big Oil is going to eat big crow for its bullshit.

I've never been a huge fan of the market, but Rich set up this Roth and I'm in charge of it. Before the Winter Slump of 07-08, I actually tripled its value in what, five months. I'm just holding on until things start moving forward again. It's not a loss until you sell.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  7Steven on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Lol, well, it's not a gain if it ain't movin' either! Aaarrgh

Wow, a triple in 5 months? FUCK! Don't count on that again anytime soon...

I disagree about the market, commodities AND the dollar's valuation. There is no reason AT ALL for the type of rebound we all hope for. In fact, this decline was years in the making. That's been the whole gist of my financial blathering for the last several years. So far it's all playing out the way I expected. It's only gonna get worse, doll. Then it'll flatten out, sputter around and in 2 years or so we'll truly be back in a bull market. Hopefully. IF (and that's a BIG "if") a dem gets in the White House, it will be fair to expect oil to drop to $50 or so. This, of course, will have tremendous positive repercussions throughout the entire economy following a year or two behind. If Hillary or McCain gets in, trade on volatility as we'll have a shit economy with tons of rhetoric. Don't expect a "rising tide."

Go EJ! Woo Hoo

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:29 pm

If Obama by some evil doesn't win, we're all in the shit.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lessons from the past...

Post  7Steven on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:58 am

One word for you, sweetie: Diebold...

Grim Reaper

7Steven