About that fucking Griese. Sorry bro.
ElJefeGrande

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eh, maybe...

Post  7Steven on Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:08 am

Perhaps he flubbed it. But there is NO way I want Grossman back in. NO way!

2 endzone picks that I felt were receiver error. And good defensive cover. But really, the receivers should have caught those passes. That's 12+ points that SHOULD have happened. I don't blame Griese for that.

But yeah, the Bears are NOT lookin' like they'll get anywhere this year. Fuck it. We may actually get some picks in the draft. Then next year when everybody's healthy again, LOOK OUT! Very Happy

Giants get another W... Told ya. Smile They're finally BEGINNING to get some of the respect they deserve. It's hard when you start your season losing 2 straight. CAN'T wait to see DAL@NYG! Jefe, you may get your revenge. No guarantees, but maybe, buddy, mmmmaaaayyybbeee...

Well, the real Superbowl is happening this coming Sunday. Yep, the only 2 undefeated teams left face each other. NWE @ IND is one I won't REALLY care to predict. I CAN'T wait to see it though! Last year's Superbowl champion vs. this year's Superbowl champion... Yeah, I think NWE will take it. IND is totally capable of taking this game but I think NWE's unbelievable dominance and EASY huge victories are telling. However, I don't see this game being more than a 1-score victory either way. Expect excietement to, and maybe even a victory in, the last few seconds of the game! Very Happy YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!! bounce affraid geek

7Steven
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 204
Wherrr ya @? : Earth. Mostly...

View user profile http://freespeech.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: I warned you!

Post  ElJefeGrande on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:59 pm

pats indi is going to be either awesome or deadlocked I would guess. The pats will likely take it but I'll have to root for indi to keep it in the family.jocolor
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeah...

Post  7Steven on Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:18 am

I am no NWE fan, that's for sure. It's painful for me to see them being THIS good. I really hope they lose at IND, but I don't think so...

I suspect that Brady's confidence will lead him to underestimate IND and he will pretty much play the game he always plays; all air. Well, at least until he gets picked the second time. Then, maybe he'll get a little more conservative. I am kinda counting on that underestimation. If he gets picked twice, that could mean the win for IND.

Manning won't make that mistake. Expect him to have a nice and balanced pass/run game. Possibly even heavy on the run.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:55 am

For fuck's sake NE is a monster, but Peyton is classier. 6'3, 180 pounds, laser rocket arm.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT?

Post  7Steven on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:52 pm

Manning's only 180 pounds? affraid Shit, I'm almost as heavy and I'm only 5'7". Damn, he must be weak as hell! Yow... scratch

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah...

Post  7Steven on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:56 pm

The line on NWE @ IND is NWE -5.5 to -6.5. That seems like a heavy price to pay to ride the NWE Juggernaut. Then again, even a one-score difference game can mean 7. Shocked I don't like this one. Won't bet it. Just hoping for the IND upset.

GO COLTS!!!

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:25 pm

To the spirits of eventide
on this Halloe'en,
May New England go down
Like ne'er b'fore been seen.

May those Pats see the grass
up close to their eyes
So that 7 will shut up
and the Cowboys may rise!

HA!
fuft

Female
Number of posts : 142
Wherrr ya @? : tx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Damn the people that make the lines are good.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yeah

Post  WaxedHacker on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:11 am

line was good
7 as usual was close
no cigar
good poetry tho fluffers
thanks

how bout one for Garcia
or not
because his name has
CIA in it

boo
go little Vikings guy
go Sandiego
WaxedHacker

Male
Number of posts : 83
Wherrr ya @? : Inner Space
Registration date : 2007-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Just kidding 7
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bragging rights! :D

Post  7Steven on Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:23 am

Lol, fufters. Smile I too like the poetry. Smile

Dammit, Jefe. Now I'm gonna have to find some anti-Giants thing to post here... Wink

Pppfffttt, Wax. Razz "Close as usual, but no cigar?" I nailed the NWE/IND game. Unfortunately, NWE did pull out the win they were expected to get. At
least they didn't cover. And IND held them throughout the game. I
believe that NWE's last 2 TDs came in the last 6 minutes of the game.
NWE was down by 10 prior to those 2 quick TDs. I am not so sure the
better team won... "Go San Diego?" Well, not this week. They face IND. No way they win that one. And there seems to be 2 different SDG teams. There's the one that wins games because they give the ball to last year's NFL MVP, LT. Then there's the SDG team that loses, that doesn't give the ball to LT. You never really know which team will show up. And "Go Vikings?" Sorry, dude. They are running on their 3rd string QB right now...

And now to this week's game for bragging rights... We have fuft with her 1.5 point favorite Dallas Cowgirls visiting Jefe's underrated-in-the-public-eye New York Giants (who will be wearing their red alternate jerseys)... Two exceptional QBs and several exceptional receivers. Terry Glen (Dallas) and Steve Smith (New York) are out for this game. Burress (New York) is questionable. These are two teams of equal caliber but New York's injuries are more substantial. Tough game to call and I'm not willing to predict this one. Heheheheh, but I'm going to have to pull for NYG to shut fuft up! Wink

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Git along little doggies, git along...

Post  7Steven on Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Well, Dallas pretty much took care of business with their 11 point win and easy cover. Why You Well, flufters, I guess you have the bragging rights for now. Thpthp Sorry, Jefe...

My Bears were able to get another W and cover vs. lowly Oakland. It broke my heart that Griese got benched in the 4th and Grossman was responsible for CHI's only passing TD and handed off for CHI's final score and TD. I didn't get to see a single play of this game, but I don't care about Grossman being responsible for those 14 points. He's NOT a better QB than Griese and he should ride the bench again next week while Griese starts. I'm having difficulty figuring why there's STILL trouble on the Bears' offense... Huh?

The WTF game of the week goes to IND@SDG. Indy was robbed of a TD because the fucking referee thought a catch was not made and blew his whistle, stopping play (that didn't really stop) while IND ran down the field and scored a LEGITIMATE TD. And Manning throwing 5 real INTs and then one desperation toss-up garbage INT at the end of the game??? Huh? HUH? And Adam Vinatieri misses a game-winning 29-yard FG? WTF??? Apparently IND had a host of injuries I was unaware of too and despite all the bullshit, still almost pulled out a win. Well, in actuality, IND DID win... the ref simply stole it away from them... IND MUST be pissed off... BIG-TIME! Oh well...

This crazy world of the NFL...

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:18 pm

Fuck Dallas, I wasn't surprised though. It was a good game until the 2nd half. Dallas is easily the best team in the NFC in my opinion. Romo is a terrific quarterback and leader. I couldn't help notice how much fun he seems to have playing.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:29 pm

I skipped the Dallas game on purpose this week because my blood pressure was through the roof. Of course, through the roof for me is normal to anyone else and the joe-blow doctors I was being pawned off on didn't know the difference. My BP was 110/80 on Wed and 112/80 on Thurs. Today (the next Tues) it was 86/68, musch closer to normal. My heart was beating out of my chest while laying down watchng inane movies, there's no way I would have survived that game. lol!
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Shheeeiiitttt...

Post  7Steven on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:36 pm

Fufters, you need to smoke pot... Cap'n's OK

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

snotnose kid

Post  WaxedHacker on Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:51 pm

seems u can't even pick yer nose boy
must be full of boogers
then the anti ref stuff and rationalizations out the yin yang
woo hoo
go sidelines allatime
more uplifting contributions. yer welcome football
fanz. didn't realize anime was big camel toe shot, sorry. not too much so.
WaxedHacker

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:44 am

Cowboys pull another one out of their collective but.

Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha.Thpthp
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PPPFFFTTT... :P

Post  7Steven on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:31 am

Damn Dallas. I can't wait for my Bears to rip 'em up in the post-season... Wink

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:01 pm

They're really hyping Greenbay v Dallas, people will limp away from that game!
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Romo v Favre

Post  WaxedHacker on Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:12 pm

Expecting better game than pats v colts

guys I can root for playin here

on both sides of the ball

of course, still rooting against t.o. gettin to pull anything outta his collective or individual butt. unless its' some long lost humility.Cap'n's OK
WaxedHacker

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:41 am

Go Greenbay. Hey 7 what do you think of your boy Roth now? That was quite a show and comeback.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

David Lee???

Post  7Steven on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:20 am

The only Roth I know of and like is David Lee Roth. I think you meant Grossman, Jefe. FUCK REX GROSSMAN!!! Yeah, he actually looked half decent this past Sunday. And I mean LITERALLY that: half decent. So what? Fuck him. The Bears BARELY got past the fucking BRONCOS! The damn lowly Broncos!!! Fucking Lovie Smith, that shitty coach. As long as he starts Grossman, I'm going to have to hope for a compound leg fracture to Rex or a heart attack for Smith.

Dallas is going to kick the shit out of Green Bay. Bet on that.

The game that baffled me this week was Jefe's Giants getting the snot kicked out of them! Were there injuries? I didn't research any of this past week's games... It WAS nice to see my Bengals finally get another damn win! GO OCHO CINCO!!! Very Happy OK

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:29 pm

Yeah brain fart I confuse him with roethlisberger for some reason, must be my high school mascot influenced low iq. scratch I hope your wrong about green bay. Burress is still playing on a busted angle and sits out a lot. When he is in he is only 50%. So that frees up like 2 people to cover everyone else. Eli was just plain shitty Sunday. It seems to always happen when the big bro is in town. Or maybe he just had a hangover.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:15 pm

I would think sitting on a busted angle would hurt a lot, High School boy.

Peace
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:16 pm

Thanks for pointing that out old girl! You're going down Thursday and I don't mean on your husband.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:45 pm

Thursday? Check your calandar. The Thursday game was last week. Dallas ALWAYS plays Thanksgiving.

dork. Oh wait, that's 7.

dink.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

FLAME ON!!!

Post  7Steven on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:05 am

Woo-hoo! Very Happy

In this corner, from Retarded Mascot High, we have Jefe and his battered and hungover NY Giants... And in this corner, with her overly-lucky Dallas Cowgirls, the Old Girl that's goin' down on everything but her husband...

Muhahahahahaha. Cool

Alright, let me take a quick look at this week's schedule... HHHOOOOOO-LLLLYYYYYY SHIT!!! I have NEVER seen this before in all the years I bet sports professionally or since. We are looking at a 21-point favorite! Yes, NWE is favored by 21 over BAL. The question is whether or not this HUGE point favoring going to NWE is justified or just shading by Vegas. Well, NWE HAS been winning by massive spreads... Truth is, out of their 11 games so far, they would have covered that 21-point spread 5 times, pushed on it three times with CIN, DAL and MIA and blown it three times to CLE, IND and PHI. NWE has covered/pushed 8 of 11 times...

Well, back to the 21-point official Vegas-favored NWE... they face BAL @ BAL. After BAL, NWE faces PIT, a far more important game. Well, on the surface, this looks like an easy underdog pick. A home dog facing a dominant team looking ahead. Often times, this scenario leads to an outright straight up upset. Well, forget BAL upsetting NWE. It won't happen. I'd REALLY like to take the points here but I think McNair is gonna be out for this game and I REALLY don't like betting against NWE as they can name their score in any game. ANY game. I just can't touch this game. Or any NWE game, I think...

Interesting... the 1-win Rams are a 4 to 4.5-point FAVORITE over shitty ATL. WINLESS MIA is FAVORED over Wax's shitty J-E-T-S! Now, I'm no fan of the Jets, but to be dogs to MIA??? NYJ is not listing any injuries, but that's GOTTA be the reason!

OH! And what do we have here? Jefe's Giants are coming to town to beat up on my Bears... The game started as a pick 'em and is now as high as NYG -2.5. I'd have to call it NYG -7.5... DIE, GROSSMAN, DDDIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:47 am

fuft wrote:Thursday? Check your calandar. The Thursday game was last week. Dallas ALWAYS plays Thanksgiving.

dork. Oh wait, that's 7.

dink.

[url=http://www.faniq.com/poll/Green-Bay--Dallas-Week-13-Thurs-Night-Football-145446 - 37k -]http://www.faniq.com/poll/Green-Bay--Dallas-Week-13-Thurs-Night-Football-145446 - 37k - [/url] - 37k -

Follow this link and learn a little about your schedule Old Girl. So quick to flame you should at least know your shit first.

Thunk.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:39 pm

I know the schedule, it was a joke to me only, apparently.

They're opening up Texas Stadium parking early to get people to come to the game before the gates open at 4. Traffic in that area is normally a nightmare during rush hour, a Thursday night game will send the area into a firey tizzy.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 pm

That fall back is getting kind of old, Old Girl. Guess you can't help it, not being able to teach an old dog new tricks and all that. Anyway you know it is OK to be wrong once in a while. Admitting it actually shows some character and grace but if you prefer the 'just kidding' tact, well, I guess we know your character.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:22 pm

I admit I'm wrong all the time. Just not to you.

lol!

The big debate right now on the game is whether us ordinary folks will be able to see it or not. Jerry Jones is having a hissy that the cable companies won't carry his NFL channel so he's supposedly only allowing the game to be shown on it. If you don't have satillite (we do, but the hubbers is wailing, "I won't be able to see it in hi-def!" Wah.) you don't see the game.

However, on the morning news today, Channel 4 said that Channel 27 will be showing the game just fine.

Someone needs to shoot Jerry Fucking Jones.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:36 pm

Do you get the NFL channel? My cable shows it will be playing it tonight on the NFL network. I hope they aren't just teasing me.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:58 am

The hubbers says we do get NFL on our dish, though I haven't seen it before. And I know the game's not tonight (WED). I don't know what to tell you.

Grim Reaper Jerry Jones.
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

getting warm

Post  WaxedHacker on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:57 am

almost sounding real here. good
7man just 'cause I went to Jets practice at Hofstra U up the block from me don't mean I rooted for them one day after Joe Willie left town. Was a supported during reign of NYSE including Klecko, Salaam, Lyons and gastineau. then i had a beer with lyons and klecko in greg buttles bar, telling them I was Mikko Lenninen, a Finn on the Rangers at the time. good story, but too long for now during you tube debate.
Liked Bengals for a while, and have been a Chargers fan for a long time. It's a Kelllen Winslow [sr] and Lightning bolt thing. Loved Lance Alworth almost as much as Jets Maynard. go deep allatime.
taking yer money as g/bay upsets your shit.

anyone ever hear an admission from fufters 'round here ?
just asking. muahahah
what the shit is this ???
WaxedHacker

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:58 pm

Nary an admission and rarely a truth. Or is it the other way around? Too close to call, we'll have to go to the videotape.

ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  7Steven on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Lol, you guys... Wwwaaambulance Too busy flaming to notice my fantastic brief breakdown of the week's notable games... Razz Well, except for Teah's better half (more like better 3/4! HA!) flaming (more like sparking) me...

Alright, Waxy, I'll take your 32 cents! I get DAL, you get GNB. Straight up, no points, juice or odds. :happydance:I'm takin' ya DOWN to Chinatown... to deposit your 32 cents into my gambling account... Muhahahahaha! Cap'n's OK

And I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about regarding the Thanksgiving day game... Parking? No offense, but who cares? I do LOVE Jefe's x-ray though! Damn, dude, you must spend a shitload of time finding the cool pix you do. You and Wax. Hey... speakin' of... I gotta find some anti-NYG shit to post here...

Anyhoo, anyone laying 21 points on NWE over BAL??? Line is currently DOWN to NWE -20. That COULD be a CRITICAL one-point reduction... At that number, NWE would have covered 8 of their 11 games. So, can they cover yet again vs. a mediocre home team missing its starting QB? Do they even feel like winning by that much anymore? You guys tell me. Wax is already going to have to give me the most valuable 32 cents on planet Earth. I won't touch this game with a 10-foot pole. But hey, let's leave my dick out of this discussion... To Da Hand

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  fuft on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:21 pm

I know you don't care about parking, because you don't have to deal with it. Shit, between NASCAR, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Concerts, Seminars, Conventions (Don't even think Mary Kay ain't a bitch of a convention) etc it's a problem for those of us who try to drive somewhere!

You would not believe what's going on at Texas Stadium already and the lot just opened. The gates don't open for another hour or two. I can't imagine how many people will be shot tonight.

If Romo can't get his shit together in the first half, GB is going to slaughter us. That's ok, I'm not a gambler, I won't lose nuffin'.

And you can all bite me. Thpthp
fuft

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heheheheheh...

Post  7Steven on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:04 pm

Tonight, we see Brett Favre visiting Young Favre...

Fufters is pleading for Bony Homo to get his shit together otherwise Old Favre is going to kick the Cowgirls' ass. Well, DAL is simply a better team. I do NOT see a visiting NFC team winning here this year. I pretty much hate the Cowgirls because they are called "America's Team." Kinda the same reason I hate "The Patriots." I'm still waiting for Hawaii to get an NFL team. We could be the Honolulu Honky Haters or the Hawaii Retards... Anyhoo, back to GNB @ DAL... I'll tell you HOW DAL is gonna win this game. Do NOT forget that Old Favre is still heading the Fudge Packers. DAL's solid defense is gonna pressure Ol' Brett. My take is that with Brett's recent passing game being so effective, when he gets pressured in a way he's not used to this season, he'll just revert to his old ways with his renewed sense of invulnerability. I'm expecting Brett to throw 3 INTs. That will seal their defeat. The only way this WON'T happen is if GNB plays a very conservative heavy-on-the-run game like they did vs. my Bears. This is a possibility, but not a probability.

DAL takes this one by 10 points or more. Unless Romo doesn't play much for whatever reason.

And my Bears take Jefe's Giants by 46. Heheheheheheh. Smile

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Da Doubters...

Post  7Steven on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:50 pm

Hey Wax, how ya like my GNB/DAL prediction? Keep on doubtin', baby. I'll just keep rackin' up them W's! Peace

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:08 pm

I was amazed by the game Aaron Rodgers was able to put on. You were right of course but Green bay was only one bad call away from turning the game around. Easily one of the worse and most influential calls made all year. Oh well C'est la vie. What was the spread? Did they cover?
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Lets not ever discuss the Giants v Chicago game yesterday.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:36 pm

ElJefeGrande wrote:Lets not ever discuss the Giants v Bears game yesterday.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hhhhmmmmm...

Post  7Steven on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:04 pm

Okay, we won't talk about it. Don't know why, really. But okay... Aaarrgh I will make a general statement about my Bears though. FUCK Grossman and Lovie Smith... Boo!

I didn't see any of the GNB/DAL game. I understand Favre was out in the first quarter and Rodgers was in for the last 17 GNB points. That DOES sound QUITE good vs. DAL!!! Who knows, maybe this guy is better than Favre. Or perhaps a better fit vs. DAL. As I didn't see the game, I don't know if Favre or Rodgers got sacked much or hurried/pressured or whatever. IF the GNB QB was pressured a lot, it could have been a blessing in disguise that Favre was out. That's how GNB has lost so many games; Favre throwing crazy passes under pressure. DAL is NOT a good team to do that against.

LOL! I just checked the game stats and it sure looks like Rodgers WAS a blessing in disguise! Here are Favre's stats: 5 of 14 (35.7%) for 56 yards, 2 INTs and no TDs. 2 INTs in the first quarter?!?!?! Yikes! Here are Rodgers' stats: 18 of 26 (69.2%) for 201 yards, no INTs and 1 TD.

DAL was a 6.5 point favorite, so they covered by 3.5 points. The game went 12.5 points over the 51.5 point over/under.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  ElJefeGrande on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:46 pm

It is just that the game was so poorly played by both sides. The only people who played well was the Giants d. If Eli hadn't pulled his head out of his ass in the last quarter they would have lost. You know Grossman was playing ok until his like 6th sack or so. I think his line hates him as much as you do. Nice dirty trick with the throwing the flag AFTER the ball was hiked on the first challenge. Prick.
ElJefeGrande

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HA!

Post  7Steven on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:03 am

Heheheheh, now that we're talking about the game... Yeah, it WAS played like Amateur Day @ Soldier Field.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Woo Hoo I absolutely DETEST that late flag bullshit!!! That rule is going to HAVE TO change soon. Trying to fuck up the kicker is just straight up bullshit. I got a kick out of Lovie pulling that shit on you guys though. Cool Did you see that the Redskins' coach got blasted with a 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct for pulling his second consecutive timeout just as Buffalo was going to kick. The penalty was actually for consecutive timeouts, not for that kill-the-kick bullshit.

7Steven
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down